Terms and Conditions of entry
1. THE APPYS 2016 is organised by Alchemy Event Management, 4 Rogans Court, Patrick Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.
2. All entries for THE APPYS 2016 must be completed and submitted online by October 26th @ 11.59PM although entry deadlines may be extended at the discretion of the organisers.
3. All entries must be a truthful representation of the entrant’s work.
4. Entries are encouraged either directly or from external contracted third parties acting for the putative nominee.
5. All entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and accept no correspondence will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.
6. All material submitted in support of an entry is warranted by the entrant to be their property and is entered without any encumbrances by third parties.
7. The entrant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified the organisers of the THE APPYS 2016 for any claims arising out of any material, statements or claims made as part of their entry.
8. The entrant agrees that the organisers of the awards are entitled to judge their entry and select what they consider to be the winner in a given category without recourse to the entrants.
10. If the entrant wins an award it grants permission to the organisers to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material as it sees fit and without restriction.
11. Entries received without the required entry form will be deemed invalid and withdrawn from the Awards.
12. The organisers reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason. The organisers decision is final.
13. Organisers reserve the right not to award a category at its own discretion and without recourse to the entrants of said category.
14. THE APPYS 2016 reserve the right to nominate the entrant in additional categories that the organisers feel appropriate or move the entry into the most suitable category at the organisers discretion.
15. The person named on the entry form will be the person contacted by THE APPYS 2016 if they are successful.
16. If the name of the nominated contact person changes, THE APPYS 2016 must be contacted immediately.
17. Shortlisted entrants may be required to provide additional information upon request from THE APPYS 2016
18. THE APPYS 2016 and all its Intellectual Property remains the joint copyright of Alchemy Event Management Limited.
19. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges. Organisations can enter as many categories as they like. Sponsors and their families cannot enter the category they are sponsoring. The winners of the awards may state in advertising, promotional material and on
their stationery that they are a winner, but this must make it clear which category and the year in which they won.
20. Entrants must be 18 years of age to enter.
*These rules and regulations will be subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland.