The GSK App-cademy – June 20th, 2013
We are delighted to bring you this year’s event in association with Glaxo SmithKline Ireland.
The GSK App-cademy is about discovering talented student app developers and rewarding their ideas.
This event will see ten shortlisted final year students pitching their app ideas to industry leader on June 20th at GSK’s HQ in Dublin – Stonemason’s Way, Rathfarnham (beside Marley Park).
We are calling on third level students in computer science, multi-media development and IT courses who have apps developed to apply to attend.
How do I apply to attend the GSK App-cademy?
- In order to attend the GSK App-cademy we need to see that you have the ability to make an app. Simply fill in the app form to submit your current working prototype (perhaps your final year project or something you are working on currently).
- Answer just one GSK case study.
The GSK case-study
- GSK is giving students the opportunity to win an internship with development firm Tapadoo for ten days to build an app and have it published.
- To qualify for this opportunity you will need to write an answer to a case-study supplied by GSK.
- At the event you will then ‘speed pitch’ your case study idea to the App-cademy judges. This will take 2 minutes.
What do I do now?
Best of luck from all at The Appys.